Backoffice Employee / Order Manager GERMANY (38 hours)
We are The Cookie Company Group. Part of Troy Companies and together with W&O Products we offer our customers the one-stop-shop experience in the field of Non-Food products. We are a leader in fast-moving apparel & home products such as t-shirts, onesies, socks, swimwear, pyjamas, bedding and pet accessories. We are good at what we do and are leader of the industry. We have our own in-house design studio and are therefore able to quickly translate the latest fashion and trends into our products and associated categories. We are proud of the fact that we have launched our own sustainable brand Trashcode® on the market. We use eg. recycled PET bottles to produce our clothing, cuddly toys and pillows. We are happy to contribute to a better living environment for all of us!
For our location in Monheim am Rhein, Germany we are looking for an Backoffice Employee / Order Manager.
What are your responsibilities?
As an Backoffice Employee / Order Manager you are responsible for all orders placed with your customers. You are the internal coordinator, who successfully guides the order from head to toe to the customer as well as to the suppliers. This means that together with the account manager, you are jointly responsible for the order progress and you keep track on the feasibility of the promises made to the customer.
- You are responsible for entering and managing the complete order and linking CS to the ERP system. You monitor and upload the correct data.
- You update the customer on a weekly basis about his order (critical path) and you communicate about this in a timely manner with the supplier and the customer
- You work closely with the account manager in your team and together you are responsible for the total order process.
- You check with the account managers and in the manuals whether there are any special details such as delivery, packaging and markings. After which you check sailing schedules and delivery dates with the Logistics department
- You coordinate samples, request packaging and price tags, conduct tests and arrange the photoshoot.
What do you bring?
- Education bachelor level.
- Experience in an administrative position.
- Stress resistant and can keep an overview.
- You are service and solution oriented.
- You are accurate and analytical.
- Speaking and writing English is a must.
What do you get in return?
We are a medium-sized informal organization with locations in ’s-Hertogenbosch, Zevenaar and Monheim (Germany). We have a young team in 's-Hertogenbosch and the average age in the entire organization is 40 years. We are growing fast, through additional sales to our existing customers and by expanding our categories. Colleagues have fun with each other and work closely together to achieve the goals. This can be done at the office or at home. We have a work-from-home policy for this. We offer an excellent salary, possibility to continue your pension scheme and 30 vacation days. Are you the ideal candidate for this position and do you meet the requirements?
E-mail your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding: Order Manager.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated